My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Montag, 27. Juni 2011

my sadness

Breaking up is never fun. The end of a relationship means the beginning of a period healing for both people. If the break up was mutual both people will experience a period of adjustment where they are getting used to no longer being together. If the break up was not mutual the person who ended things may be dealing with guilt and feelings that they may have made a mistake. The person being broken up with will definitely have to adjust, first to being rejected and second to life without somebody they still care for. 

“Breaking-up is hard to do.”
Whenever i open my eyes, there's always you in my mind and heart.
You have said time and time again that you think that I'm afraid of commitment. I think that's true to a certain extent but there are also many other things that I am afraid of. All of these fears paralyze me and make it almost impossible for me to keep moving forward in an relationship.Things just can't go on like this any longer. I cry every night.I don't often say what is on my mind and even if I do, it usually doesn't come out quite. But what I do not express verbally doesn't mean I don't feel it in my heart.I have feel miserable.My heart can accommodate no other and I know this is how it is going to be for the rest of my life. And I want you to know that I do care. 
Thank you for allowing me and for sharing so much of yourself with me. You will make someone really happy someday. I want you to know you deserve a person who will see you as I see you everyday. I am sorry I can't be that person for you. Thank you for teaching me to trust my instincts, you were the first person to show me my own truth. I don't lie anymore as you can probably tell from all of this.

My words will never be able to describe exactly how I feel so, let me end this letter with 3 simple words, straight from my heart: I LOVE YOU.


Just always remember: "I'll keep you in my heart forever my dear."

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen