My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Montag, 27. Juni 2011

my emotion

Relationships matter most on God if they are meant to work for good for all parties concerned, something most people are ignorant of or refuse to confess.


Destiny depends on our choices. We daily experience so much stress, distress, affliction, pain, agony, chaos, battles, trouble, grief and sorrow in this life. Who would not wish to have a better quality of life free of all these curses, and heartaches since the beginning of time?
We respect each individual’s wishes and choices though we may not approve of their attitudes, behaviors and lifestyles according to the truth.
We sincerely love each individual for their own good so that they may depart from their sinful life and pursue the ultimate good God has for each one of us.
We are non-profit making by nature; we seek to support ourselves without giving burdens to others or using any form of manipulation to take advantage of others. For we look to God to provide for our daily necessities.
I Miss Someone
We been friends for so long. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart. You listened and cried with me . Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over.
You often asked why I'm not interested in any of the men who hit on me when we all out. I always told you they are not the one for me. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you. I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you when you’re gone, and I hurt when you’re sad. 
 I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping! I miss you my dear.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen