My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

sailboat accident

Sailboats are some of the most beloved boats on the water.Sailboat brings with it an increased danger or single boat accidents. In many sailboat accidents, the sailboat is not actually at fault, but injuries and damages do occur. While a handful of all  accidents are caused by defective machinery or equipment failure, the vast majority are caused by the sailor’s negligence or fault.When accidents occur, a passenger on a sailboat can be injured.

This is my story about sailboat accident, that was happen last Sunday, July 24, 2011 at Paon Cogon Dumolog Roxas City. There should have 13 or 14 passenger is on the boat going to Olotayan.
This is my first time to go in Olotayan. It was my dream to come in the mysterious island and that was happen. Everyone of us is excited. When I was on the boat, I feel something that I couldn't explain or express to my friend. They talk something about that island except me..I'll still quite.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen